Visit Rotorua’s new lakefront boardwalk and be in to win!
We received an incredible amount of entries into the new lakefront boardwalk photo competition - thank you to all who got involved.
Rotorua’s new lakefront boardwalk and terracing is open for the community to enjoy following a karakia this morning.
To celebrate the opening of the new lakefront boardwalk, we have some incredible prizes to giveaway thanks to Katoa Lake Rotorua, Lakeland Queen and Volcanic Air.
From Friday, to enter the competition
- Take a photo of you or your whānau using the new lakefront boardwalk or terracing
- Share it to either your Instagram or Facebook account, or Instagram or Facebook story
- Tag @Rotorua Lakes Council, @Katoa Lake Rotorua, @Lakeland Queen and @Volcanic Air in the image.
You will then be in the draw to win over $1000 worth of prizes!
Prizes up for grabs:
- 1x Floatplane Lake Rotoiti Hot Pools tour for 2 adults and 2 children with Volcanic Air (valued at $648)
- 2x Family lunch cruise passes for 2 adults and 2 children with Lakeland Queen (valued at $294)
- 1x Family pass for 2 adults and 2 children for a 30 minute Speed and Spins Jet Boat Tour with Katoa Lake Rotorua (valued at $220)
Volcanic Air and Lakeland Queen are also offering a 10% discount to customers to celebrate the opening of the new lakefront boardwalk.
Lakeland Queen is offering a 10% discount on all cruises running from this Friday 9 July 2021 until Sunday 11 July 2021.
Volcanic Air is offering a 10% discount on all flights throughout the school holidays, which will run from this Friday 9 July 2021 until 26 July 2021. Customers will need to apply the promotion code, ‘Boardwalk21’ when booking online with Volcanic Air.
Katoa Lake Rotorua is offering a 10% discount on Speed and Spin Jet Boat Tours from this Friday 9 July 2021 until Sunday 11 July 2021 (excluding the 11am and 3pm time slot).
Entries for the boardwalk photo competition close on the 31 July 2021. Winners will be chosen at random and contacted via Instagram or Facebook by Rotorua Lakes Council.
Your Instagram account or Facebook image must be set to public in order for us to be able to view your entry. Details on changing your privacy settings and full competition terms and conditions can be found HERE.