Applying for a new connection
- Submit a completed stormwater application form to Council
- Enclose a site plan of your property, showing the preferred location of the connection and measurements to the nearest boundary.
- Enclose the administration fee of $92. An administration fee is not charged when an existing service connection is available at the property.
- Council will assess your application within five days of receipt.
After the connection is approved
Applying for a Disconnection
- Submit a completed Request for Service Disconnection form to Council
- Council will process the request within five days of receipt
- You will receive an approval notice together with any supporting documentation that may be required
- You are then able to arrange the work to be done directly with your contractor