Rates by Email Registration
If you would like your rates invoice to be delivered by email, rather than through the post, please fill out the registration form below.
Terms and Conditions
- Applications need to be submitted by one of the current owners as listed on the rates invoice.
- One invoice per property will be issued.
- The emailing of the rate invoice will be activated for the next available instalment.
- Rotorua Lakes Council cannot accept responsibility for rates invoices that cannot be delivered because of an invalid email address.
- If the email is unable to be sent, then a hard copy will be mailed to the last known postal address.
- Defaulting of the email will result in the authorisation being cancelled.
- Please advise of any change/cancellation of email address. It is your responsibility to keep the electronic address current.
- Email authorisation may be cancelled at any time at the discretion of Council.
- This authorisation covers rate invoices and insertions only. Other Council correspondence will continue to be sent to the current postal address. Please keep this up to date.
If you have any queries please contact the team at 07 348 4199