Ordering a LIM
LIM information includes:
How do I request a LIM?
- Complete and submit an online LIM application (if paying by Credit Card).
- Alternatively download a LIM application form, complete in full, post with payment or alternatively, leave the completed application form (with payment) at our Customer Service Centre.
- Applications may also be made by fax or email, however, action will not commence until the fee is receipted by Council.
|Residential ||$228 (Includes GST)|
|Commercial (includes farms)||$280 (Includes GST)|
How can I pay for a Land Information Memorandum (LIM) application?
Rotorua Lakes Council’s payment options are:
- Credit Card (Amex is not accepted) – Also accepted by phone
- Internet Banking - contact Council for set-up instruction.
How long does it take to process a LIM?
The Rotorua Lakes Council has ten (10) working days from date of receipt to action and complete a LIM.
Please note, Rotorua Lakes Council shall not commence action on a LIM if:
Please note Christmas & New Year non-working days for LIMs
Should you require more information, please contact the LIM Administrator at 07 348 4199.
The completed LIM report will be provided electronically by email, unless the applicant has no email address in which case alternative arrangements can be made, please contact a Customer Advisor to discuss delivery or collection of a hard copy.