Ngā Rautaki Taiao ā-Iwi - Iwi Environmental Management Plans
This page provides links to Iwi Management Plans that have been lodged with Council
- He Mahere Pūtahitanga
- Ngāti Tahu Ngāti Whaoa
- Ngāti Rangitihi
- Te Rautaki Taiao A Raukawa. Raukawa Environment Management Plan 2015
- Tapuika Environmental Management Plan 2014
- Ngati Kea Ngati Tuara Iwi Environmental Management Plan 2016
- Ngati Pikiao Iwi Management Plan 1997
- Te Tūāpapa o ngā Wai o Te Arawa - Te Arawa Cultural Values Framework
- Ngāti Rangiwewehi Iwi Environmental Management Plan 2012
- Tuhourangi Tribal Authority Enhanced Iwi Environmental Resource Management Plan July 2011
- Whakamarohitia ngā wai o Waikato Te Arawa River Iwi Trust Environmental Plan 2021
- Te Taio o Te Whatuoranganuku - Ngāti Tamateatutahi - Ngāti Kawiti Hapū Environmental Management Plan 2015
What is an Iwi Management Plan?
Iwi Management Plans are documents developed and approved by hapu and/or iwi to inform others about important resource management issues. Iwi Management Plans often contain information relating to specific cultural values, historical accounts, descriptions of areas of interest along with information on consultation and engagement protocols for resource consents and plan changes.