District Plan Maps
Maps cover the entire district and are made up of four series of maps: Strategic Map series, Special Interest series, Urban (300) series and Rural (500) series. In addition there are a set of sheet index maps, a guide to reading and interpreting the maps, a full map series legend and a street index. The terms LF and RF refer to Left Facing map and Right Facing map respectively.
Note: The maps are in Portable Document Format (PDF), which is supported by most PCs' and Macs' today. FREE Adobe Reader Version X or later is required to view the PDF files on this website. If you do not have Adobe Reader or have an earlier version installed on your PC please download Adobe Reader and follow the installation instructions on the Adobe website. If you use Mozilla Firefox as your preferred browser you will need to ensure you are using version 33.1.
Special Series Maps
Urban 300 and Rural 500 Series Maps
Sheet Index (Maps 301 - 547)
How to find a map
To open a map by location:
- Open the Sheet Index
- Locate the area you require
- Click at that location
- This will open the relevant map. Note that this pdf has 5 pages. Introduction, Map Guide, Legend, Left facing map, Right facing map
- Alternatively you can also move to an adjoining sheet by clicking on the "See Map #" text.
How to read your map
- The left facing (LF) map on page 4 shows specific features/constraints with possible planning implications such as the location of designated public works, important landscape features, significant natural areas, heritage sites and notable trees
- The right facing (RF) map on page 5 shows zoning.