Pukuatua Street Carpark Building
Vehicle height clearance:
- Top of Pukuatua Street, towards the intersection with Amohia Street
- 1.9 metres. Spaces for 244 vehicle
- 6am - 11pm daily for concession card holders and casual users
- 24 hours access for reserved carpark holders
|Parking Spaces||Free - under 60 minutes|
$1 per hour after first hour
|Concession exit cards (Day parking only)*||$20 for 5 days/5 exit cards|
(pick up an exit card from Council Civic Centre)
|Lost Ticket||$50 (purchased at pay station 1 at building)|
|Locked Out after hours callout fee ||$50 (payable at time of entry)|
Parking Building Terms and Conditions
Back to top
||Pay as you go ($1 per hour)|
For permits: Visit Rotorua Lakes Council or contact CCS Disability Action which administers the mobility parking scheme and issues permits.
There are two locations for day time motorhome parking in Rotorua and are only a minute's walk from
the inner city.
- Hinemoa Street - near the Polynesian Spa
- Off Lakefront Drive - behind the Soundshell between the building and Lake Road
Bus Coach and Parking
Exclusive motorbike parking is set aside in some streets but motorbikes may use any park in the same way as cars.