A ticket is legally served when it is:
- Placed under the vehicle’s windscreen wiper.
- Handed to the driver.
- Posted to the last known registered address.
If you pay the infringement fee within 28 days of the issue of the notice, Council will not take further action.
Disputing an infringement
- If you wish to deny the offence or explain why you committed the offence, you must contact Council, in writing or on the i-Park website, within 28 days. You may choose to have the matter heard in Court.
- If your explanation is not accepted you will be sent a letter outlining any further options you may have before the matter is lodged in the Court.
- If the matter isn't settled in some way within 28 days, a reminder notice will be sent to the registered owner of the vehicle.
- If your infringement notice looks like the following, then you need to visit the i-Park website to pay or dispute your infringement online: