Choose Digital First
Rotorua Lakes Council’s preference, where possible, is to send correspondence electronically.
This ensures our letters and notices get to you as quickly as possible.
It’s also a way to contribute towards a reduced carbon footprint, by minimising the amount of paper we use.
Many Council customers already receive accounts via email.
We want to encourage more people to sign up.
We also want people already signed up to check that we have the correct, up-to-date details.
Add your mobile number
Adding your mobile phone number to your contact information means you can also receive confirmation of requests for service and notifications once a request has been completed.
Some of the tasks you can do online:
- Register and renew dog registration
- Request property and rates information
- Pay for parking
- Pay for rates or set up a direct debit
- Receive rates invoice via email
- Have your say – take part in community consultations
- Check district maps
- Library services– select eBooks, pay fees and extend loan periods
- Check your rubbish and recycling collection day
If you need help with online services call one of our friendly Customer Centre staff on
07 348 4199 (Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm) or email email@example.com