To apply for a building consent for RESIDENTIAL work you need to complete … 

Building Consent Application Forms

You will need forms Form 2: Residential, Form 2A: Memorandum and anLBP Notification Form.    Make two copies of all information (including specifications, plans, relevant manufacturer's details etc) to accompany your application. 

For a Re-sited Dwelling a Re-site report must be included with the application

and you should read


Then Contact us for an appointment to go through your application.
Page reviewed: 03 Jul 2019 10:11am