​​​To apply for an AMENDMENT to a building consent:

If your plan has changed and you don’t yet have a building consent, simply provide Council with two copies of your plans, showing the proposed changes.

If you already have a building consent and want to make a change:

Then Contact us on 07 348 4199 or email for an appointment to go through your application.
Page reviewed: 03 Jul 2019 10:11am