Dog registration - ways to pay
To avoid queues and save time we encourage you to use our online registration services.
If online isn't for you, phone and internet banking is also available. Call us on 07 348 4199 (between 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday) and we can give you a hand.
If you want to pay in person, you can. To ensure a smooth visit, have your registration form ready before coming in.
How to register online
- Scroll down and click to 'Renew your dog registration now'
- Enter two of the three fields on the right-hand side of the screen (owner ID and owner date of birth).
- You owner number is on your invoice. Call us on 07 348 4199 if you don't have this.
- From the checklist select 'Dog - Registration Renewal'
- Your dog's details will appear at the bottom of the page. Check they are correct.
- Check that the fee shows the correct annual fee.
- Click the 'Renew and pay' button.
- Select either a disc or tag.
- Once your payment has been processed, your disc/tag and receipt will be posted to your address.
- You can also use the online services to update details or register a new dog.