Change of postal address

​Complete the form below to request a change to your postal address.

For urgent requests phone (07) 348 4199.

Change of address form

This address change applies to
Does this change apply to another person, eg spouse or partner?
Is this for a property you own?
Page reviewed: 03 Jul 2019 10:11am