Sent: Wednesday, 25 March 2020 4:10 pm
Subject: LGOIMA request - Redwood Forest toilets
I refer to your email of 10 March under the Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act for information regarding the toilets at the Redwood Forest, and reply below as per your questions:
- Why is the block of 6 toilets at the Redwood Forest out of order?
- How long have they been closed and out of order?
- When will these toilets be repaired and reopened and what will the repair work entail?
- What is the estimated cost of the repairs?
- What is the cost of hiring the portaloos including emptying costs, pickup and delivery?
You have the right to seek an investigation and review by the Ombudsman of this decision. Complaints can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by fax to (04) 471 2254, or by post to The Ombudsman, PO Box 10152, Wellington 6143.
Publication of responses to LGOIMA requests
Please note: Our LGOIMA responses may be published on the Rotorua Lakes Council website after they have been responded to, with requesters' personal details withheld. If you have any concerns about this please contact the Council on email@example.com .