Sent: Friday, 21 July 2017 1:39 p.m.
Subject: TRIM: LGOIMA drinking water standards
I refer to your earlier email requesting information on drinking water, and apologise for the delay in reply.
Answers to your questions are provided below:
- As a local authority, do you have approved water safety plans for all of your drinking water supplies?
- Please provide the latest implementation inspection for the water safety plans.
- Have any of your supplies been non-compliant with the water safety plan? If so, please provide details.
- Do you have any boil water notices in place? If so, where and for how long have they been in place?
- How many boil water notices have you had in place for the last five years? If so, please detail where and for how long they were in place.
- Have you received any complaints about the water supply? If so, how many in the last five years?
- How many complaints have been investigated, and what was the outcome?
We are obliged to advise that you may contact the Ombudsman at the address below if you have any concerns with the response provided by Council, by writing to:
The Office of the Ombudsman
PO Box 10 152
Alternatively, you may email email@example.com or use the online complaints form available at www.ombudsman.parliament.nz/make-a-complaint.
|Jean-Paul Gaston Group Manager, Strategy and Partnerships |
P: 07 351 8302 | M: 0276554415
E: Jean-Paul.Gaston@rotorualc.nz | W: rotorualakescouncil.nz
A: 1061 Haupapa St, Private Bag 3029, Rotorua Mail Centre, Rotorua 3046, New Zealand