Sent: Wednesday, 12 July 2017 10:55 a.m.
Subject: Request for information
I refer to your request dated 3 July 2017 under the Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act for "all information in any format relating to the meeting 6 June 2011 and the 20 June 2011 meeting where Kennedy and Otautu Bays were excluded from the Rotoma and Rotoehu Sewerage Scheme. In particular, the petition from residents in Otautu Bay, individual letters, the submission forms sent to all properties in Lake Rotoehu and Rotoma Kennedy and Otautu Bays and the responses."
Please find attached the following documents:
- Letter dated 17 February 2010 sent to Rotoehu residents
- Submissions received from Kennedy Bay / Otautu Bay residents – 26 February 2010
- Submissions received from Rotoma residents – 26 February 2010
- Memo dated 8 March 2010 from Greg Manzano (General Manager Hydrus Engineering) to Nico Claassen (District Engineer) re: Kennedy Bay/Otautu Bay Submissions
- Report to Works Committee meeting of 15 March 2010 – Rotoma Community Sewerage Scheme – Sewer Servicing Options
- Email dated 3 August 2010 from Greg Manzano (General Manager Hydrus Engineering) to Leo Meharry
- Correspondence received from property owners between 4 October 2010 and 6 March 2011
- Report to Infrastructure Services Committee meeting of 2 May 2011 – Rotoma and Rotoehu Sewerage Scheme – Otautu Bay Residents' Opposition to the Sewerage Scheme (including petition and opposition letters)
- Notes of Public Meeting held at the Rotoma Fire Station on 6 June 2011
- Submissions from Kennedy Bay / Otautu Bay residents – 17 June 2015
- Report to Infrastructure Services Committee meeting of 20 June 2011 – Rotoma and Rotoehu Sewerage Scheme – Result of Submissions for the Inclusion of Kennedy Bay and Otautu Bay
- Report to Infrastructure Services Committee meeting on 12 September 2011 – Rotoma Sewerage Scheme – Proposed Inclusion of Kennedy Bay, Otautu Bay and Doctors Point to the Scheme Area
- Correspondence received from property owner dated 8 October 2012
With regards to the submissions and correspondence, personal details of the submitters/correspondents has been withheld as per section 7(2)(a) of the Act "to protect the privacy of natural persons".
We are obliged to advise that you may contact the Ombudsman at the address below if you have any concerns with the response provided by Council, by writing to:
The Office of the Ombudsman
PO Box 10 152
Alternatively, you may email email@example.com or use the online complaints form available at www.ombudsman.parliament.nz/make-a-complaint.