Sent: Friday, 25 August 2017 11:30 a.m.
Subject: TRIM: LGOIMA request
I refer to your email of 1 August requesting copies on any communications following your visit to the Council, and information on the Mayor's recent trip to South Korea and the purchase of mud from South Korea.
- Records of communications (including email correspondence) relating to our media advisory, visit, award, presentation, media release and subsequent media attention
- Details of the recent trip to South Korea by a delegation led by the Mayor
- Costs associated with the mud (including transportation and bio screening);
- Documents held which relate to the value and necessity of the Korean mud
- Correspondence and agreements with MBIE relating to the mud festival grant
section 7(2)(h) 'enable any local authority holding the information to carry out, without prejudice or disadvantage, commercial activities'
- section 7(2)(i) 'enable any local authority holding the information to carry on, without prejudice or disadvantage, negotiations (including commercial and industrial negotiations'
We are obliged to advise that you may contact the Ombudsman at the address below if you have any concerns with the response provided by Council, by writing to:
The Office of the Ombudsman
PO Box 10 152
Alternatively, you may email email@example.com or use the online complaints form available at www.ombudsman.parliament.nz/make-a-complaint.