Rotorua Airport is 100% owned by the Rotorua Lakes Council and operates as a Council Controlled Organisation (CCO) with an independent board.
Rotorua Airport hosts 215,000 passengers a year with daily direct Air New Zealand services between Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch and Queenstown (via Christchurch).
The airport is located on Te Ngae Road, (State Highway 30), just ten minutes’ drive from downtown Rotorua.
Facility services available at Rotorua Airport
- Robert Harris Café and Relay Convenience shop
- Free Wi-Fi for all passengers available throughout terminal
- Bike assembly area and complimentary bike box storage available
- Meeting rooms and Board room available for hire
- Variety of transportation options available for delegates:
- Rental car service counters - Avis, Budget, Hertz, Europcar and Thrifty service counters onsite
- Public buses – City Ride & naked bus
- Taxis and Airport Shuttles – Rotorua Taxis and Super Shuttles
- New long term and short term parking options available if required.
Effective 1 February 2015: Departing passengers will no longer be required to pay the development levy departure tax.
Bigger planes / increased capacity from Auckland from 9th Feb 2015 ( full Auckland schedule upgrade Feb 2016)
For directions to the airport, updates on today's arrivals and departures, and other airport information check out www.rotorua-airport.co.nz
To contact the airport telephone 07 345 8800 or email email@example.com