Proposed Plan Change 9 - Housing for Everyone - Further Submissions
Proposed Plan Change 9 - ‘Housing for Everyone’ to the Rotorua District Plan
Open for Further Submissions
Clause 7, First Schedule, Resource Management Act 1991
Rotorua Lakes Council advises that:
- a summary of the decisions requested on the Housing for Everyone: Plan Change 9 (Summary of Submissions) and copies of the full submissions are now available; and
- the period for making a further submission is open.
How do I view the initial submissions received?
Copies of submissions along with a summary of submissions are available online or at:
- Customer Service, Rotorua Lakes Council - 1061 Haupapa Street, Rotorua
- Te Aka Mauri, Rotorua Library - 1127 Haupapa Street, Rotorua
Who can make a Further Submission?
The people who can make a further submission are limited to:
- any person representing a relevant aspect of the public interest;
- any person that has an interest in Plan Change 9 greater than the interest that the general public has; and
- the local authority itself.
Further submissions must be received by Council by 25 November 2022.
You may make a further submission by completing and lodging an electronic form on the Council website http://letstalk.rotorualakescouncil.nz, or by typing/writing your submission on the submission form and sending it to Rotorua Lakes Council by:
- Posting to Private Bag 3029, Rotorua Mail Centre, Rotorua 3046, or
- Emailing Policy.Planning@rotorualc.nz, or
- Lodging your submission in person at the Council office at 1061 Haupapa Street.
What can a Further Submission address?
A further submission must be limited to a matter in support of, or in opposition to, an initial submission.
Within 5 working days of providing the further submission to Council, you must also serve a copy on the person who made the original submission. The address for service can be obtained by emailing Policy.Planning@rotorualc.nz.
If you have any questions about the plan change, please contact our Customer Services Team on 07 348 4199.
All further submissions will be made available on the website after the submission period.
Chief Executive on behalf of Rotorua Lakes Council
Rotorua Lakes Council is the operating name of Rotorua District Council.