Visitor Centre & i-Site
The tourism centre is easy to find, located close to the lake in a building historically associated with visitors (the old Government Tourist Bureau) and what was once the Rotorua Post Office.
- Bookings for accommodation, sightseeing, travel and activities throughout New Zealand
- Local and national travel information
- Arrival and departure point for all buses
- Pick-up and drop-off point for Rotorua tours and shuttle services
- Foreign exchange facility
As the Visitor Centre is under refurbishment shower facilities are unavailable. Rotorua Aquatic Centre (public swimming pools) offers shower facilities - the address is 18 Tarewa Road.
Rotorua Visitor Centre & i-Site
1167 Fenton Street
Private Bag 3007
Phone: 0800 768 6782 Ext: 2
or 07 348 5179
Fax:07 348 6044
7.30am - 7pm (summer)
7.30am - 6pm (winter)