Creative Communities Rotorua is a partnership between Creative New Zealand and Rotorua Lakes Council. The scheme's main focus is to stimulate and provide support to arts and culture projects which:
- encourage community involvement;
- support the diversity and cultural traditions of local communities, enriching and promoting their uniqueness and cultural diversity; or
- enable and encourage young people (less than 18 yrs.) to engage with and actively participate in the arts.
The first funding round for 2019/2020 opens on 1 August 2019 and closes on 26 September 2019. The second round will open on 1 January 2020 and close on 6 March 2020.
For further information or assistance with completing applications, contact Julie Parsons, Creative Communities Co-ordinator via email at email@example.com or phone 07 351 7823
Forms can be obtained from:
- Rotorua Lakes Council Customer Centre, 1061 Haupapa Street, Rotorua
- Rotorua Arts Village Experience, 1240 Hinemaru Street, Rotorua
- Or download from either of these links:
***NOTE for the word document: If a window security comes up just click cancel.
To save a copy of the document, click enable editing and click file then save as.
Creative Communities NZ Rotorua Scheme applicant guidelines are available in the following languages:
NOTE: Applicants can either:
- download the application form, complete the application, save as an attachment, and return the completed attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org; enclosing any other relevant attachments (e.g. financial accounts, letters of support);
- download the application form, print it out, complete the relevant sections and mail it back with any supporting information;
- or collect an application form from one of the locations listed below, complete the relevant sections, and mail it back with any supporting information.
Creative Communities Rotorua Assessment Committee
Information about Creative NZ including national funding guidelines and application forms are available from the following website:
Creative New Zealand website