Creative Communities Rotorua is a partnership between Creative New Zealand and Rotorua Lakes Council. The scheme's main focus is to stimulate and provide support to arts and culture projects which:
- encourage community involvement;
- support the diversity and cultural traditions of local communities, enriching and promoting their uniqueness and cultural diversity; or
- enable and encourage young people (less than 18 yrs.) to engage with and actively participate in the arts.
The first funding round for 2019/2020 opens on 1 August 2019 and closes on 26 September 2019. The second round will open on 1 January 2020 and close on 6 March 2020.
For further information or assistance with completing applications, contact Julie Parsons, Creative Communities Co-ordinator via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07 351 7823
***NOTE for the word document: If a window security comes up just click cancel.
To save a copy of the document, click enable editing and click file then save as.
Creative Communities NZ Rotorua Scheme applicant guidelines are available in the following languages:
NOTE: Applicants can either:
- download the application form, complete the application, save as an attachment, and return the completed attachment to email@example.com; enclosing any other relevant attachments (e.g. financial accounts, letters of support);
- download the application form, print it out, complete the relevant sections and mail it back with any supporting information;
- or collect an application form from one of the locations listed below, complete the relevant sections, and mail it back with any supporting information.
Application forms can be obtained from:
Creative Communities Rotorua Assessment Committee
Information about Creative NZ including national funding guidelines and application forms are available from the following website:
Creative New Zealand website