Creative Communities Rotorua is a partnership between Creative New Zealand and Rotorua Lakes Council. The scheme's main focus is to stimulate and provide support to arts and culture projects which:
- encourage community involvement;
- support the diversity and cultural traditions of local communities, enriching and promoting their uniqueness and cultural diversity; or
- enable and encourage young people (less than 18 yrs.) to engage with and actively participate in the arts.
The first funding round for 2020/2021 opens on 1 August 2020 and closes on 26 September 2020. The second round will open on 1 January 2021 and close on 6 March 2021.
For further information or assistance with completing applications, contact Julie Parsons, Creative Communities Lead via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07 351 7823
Applications and Completion Reports:
- Rotorua Lakes Council Customer Centre, 1061 Haupapa Street, Rotorua
- Rotorua Arts Village Experience, 1240 Hinemaru Street, Rotorua
- Or download from these links:
***NOTE for the word document: If a window security comes up just click cancel.
To save a copy of the document, click enable editing and click file then save as.
Completed applications should be sent to:
- email@example.com; enclosing any other relevant attachments
(e.g. financial accounts, letters of support), or
- Julie Parsons, Creative Communities Scheme, Rotorua Lakes Council, Private Bag 3029, Rotorua 3046
Creative Communities NZ Rotorua Scheme applicant guidelines are available in the following languages:
Creative Communities Rotorua Assessment Committee