Creative Communities Rotorua is a partnership between Creative New Zealand and Rotorua Lakes Council. The scheme's main focus is to stimulate and provide support to arts and culture projects which:
Rotorua Creative Communities Scheme – Drop-in Support Session
- encourage community involvement;
- support the diversity and cultural traditions of local communities, enriching and promoting their uniqueness and cultural diversity; or
- enable and encourage young people (less than 18 yrs.) to engage with and actively participate in the arts.
For further information or assistance with completing applications, contact Julie Parsons, Creative Communities Lead via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07 351 7823
Applications and Completion Reports:
- Rotorua Lakes Council Customer Centre, 1061 Haupapa Street, Rotorua
- Rotorua Arts Village Experience, 1240 Hinemaru Street, Rotorua
- Or download from these links:
***NOTE for the word document: If a window security comes up just click cancel.
To save a copy of the document, click enable editing and click file then save as.
Completed applications should be sent to:
- email@example.com; enclosing any other relevant attachments
(e.g. financial accounts, letters of support), or
- Julie Parsons, Creative Communities Scheme, Rotorua Lakes Council, Private Bag 3029, Rotorua 3046
Creative Communities NZ Rotorua Scheme applicant guidelines are available in the following languages:
Creative Communities Rotorua Assessment Committee