Rotorua Social Enterprise Workshops
Rotorua Lakes Council, Healthy Families Rotorua and the Ākina Foundation are proud to invite you to this event.
WORKSHOP 1 - Introduction to Social Enterprise
When: 30 August - 12:30pm to 3:30pm
Where: Harvest Church Centre, 324 Malfroy Rd, Westbrook, Rotorua
WORKSHOP 2: Starting a Social Enterprise
When: 20 September - 12:30pm to 3:30pm
Where: Te Runanga Tearooms, Government Gardens, Hinemaru, Rotorua
To find out more about these workshops and to register, please click here.
Tulip Fest Rotorua 2016
Celebrate Spring in style with 100,000 Tulips - 1 - 9 October 2016 in Rotorua
NetHui Rotorua 2016 - register now!
Rotoruanz.com is Rotorua Lakes Council's dedicated events website, that provides you with all the information on the great events happening in the Rotorua region.
It is free to list your event on Rotoruanz. Simply register at Rotoruanz eventfinda.
Tips for a successful event listings:
- Provide a vibrant eye catching image for your event (jpeg format). If you do not provide an image a generic image will be added to your listing
- Provide as much information as possible – time the event starts, ticket pricing, parking information
- Provide a website for further information (if suitable)
- Ensure you select the right category for your event
Visit the rotoruanz.com website here.
Inner City Event Poster Stations
To promote events there are five poster station locations set up around the inner city:
• Diane Dairy – Corner Arawa Street and Tutanekai Street
• Lucky Lotto Shop – Corner of Haupapa and Tutanekai Street
• Public Toilets – Pukuatua Street
• Laneway Entrance – Hinemoa Street
• Laneway Exit – Eruera Street
This facility is for events only. To display your event here, please drop your posters into the Sir Howard Morrison Performing Arts Centre. Please provide posters in A3 and A4 size and portrait and landscape if possible.