October is Breast Cancer Action Month
October is Breast Cancer Action Month and each year The New Zealand Breast Cancer Foundation challenges us to take action to raise awareness amongst women and to raise funds for breast cancer education, research and support programmes. Rotorua Breast Cancer Trust Rotorua Pink Walk https://goo.gl/u708Jo —
Rotoruanz.com is Rotorua Lakes Council's dedicated events website, that provides you with all the information on the great events happening in the Rotorua region.
It is free to list your event on Rotoruanz. Simply register at Rotoruanz eventfinda.
Tips for a successful event listings:
- Provide a vibrant eye catching image for your event (jpeg format). If you do not provide an image a generic image will be added to your listing
- Provide as much information as possible – time the event starts, ticket pricing, parking information
- Provide a website for further information (if suitable)
- Ensure you select the right category for your event
Visit the rotoruanz.com website here.
Inner City Event Poster Stations
To promote events there are five poster station locations set up around the inner city:
• Diane Dairy – Corner Arawa Street and Tutanekai Street
• Lucky Lotto Shop – Corner of Haupapa and Tutanekai Street
• Public Toilets – Pukuatua Street
• Laneway Entrance – Hinemoa Street
• Laneway Exit – Eruera Street
This facility is for events only. To display your event here, please drop your posters into the Sir Howard Morrison Performing Arts Centre. Please provide posters in A3 and A4 size and portrait and landscape if possible.