For further information or assistance with completing applications, contact Julie Parsons, Creative Communities Co-ordinator via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07 351 7823
March 2018 ccs-application-form-final.pdf
March 2018 ccs-application-form-final.docx
Creative Communities Scheme - Completion Report ( PDF)
Creative Communities Scheme - Completion Report (Word)
***NOTE for word document: If a window security comes up just click cancel.
To save a copy of the document, click enable editing and click file then save as.
- download the application form, complete the application, save as an attachment, and return the completed attachment to email@example.com; enclosing any other relevant attachments (e.g. financial accounts, letters of support);
- download the application form, print it out, complete the relevant sections and mail it back with any supporting information;
- or collect an application form from one of the locations listed below, complete the relevant sections, and mail it back with any supporting information.
Application forms can be obtained from:
- Rotorua Lakes Council Customer Centre
- Rotorua District Library
- Rotorua Arts Village Experience, 1240 Hinemaru Street, Rotorua
- www.rotorualakescouncil.nz Select Our District > Community Development > Grants and Funding. Click on the Creative Communities link in the Related Pages box on the left-hand-side of the page.
Creative Communities Rotorua Assessment Committee
Information about Creative NZ including national funding guidelines and application forms are available from the following website: