Driver Directions supports young drivers and their parents to undertake supervised driving practice.
Focus is on developing good decision-making strategies and vital skills for safe driving including assessing themselves, read the road environment, resisting peer pressure, managing distractions and planning ahead.
- The Driver Directions programme is for young drivers (16 - 24 years) who hold a Learner, Restricted or Full licence
- Must provide own vehicle with current WOF and REGO
- Must be accompanied by a parent/caregiver who has held a Full New Zealand drivers licence for more than 2 years
2017 Direct Directions courses
Term 2 -
- Tuesday 11 July 2017 (this programme is now full - waiting list available)
- Wednesday 12 July 2017
Term 3 -
- Tuesday 3 October 2017
- Wednesday 4 October 2017
Term 4 -
For further information or assistance phone Rotorua Lakes Council 07 348 4199 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* are required fields which must be filled in.